I hope you are well.
Sadly, the COVID-19 restrictions have meant that we had to cancel our regular malam and siang ngobrol sessions. But there's good news... now we're moving them online!
We cordially invite you to our (online) afternoon get-together where you can either practice your Bahasa Indonesia, or simply catch-up with fellow Members of AIA.
Make a note in your calendars:
- Date: Sunday, 21 June 2020
- Time: 3pm - 4pm (yes we know it's tea time, feel free to bring your (Indonesian) snacks with you :))
- Topic of discussion: How I've been surviving the COVID 19 lockdown
- Zoom link: (to be provided closer to the date)
- Breakout rooms: 2 rooms - one for those wishing to speak in English and one for those wishing to speak in Bahasa Indonesia.
Please note that breakout rooms will only be opened after 3:15pm.
We look forward to catching up with you and hearing your stories.